Blog 1: A little synthesis of Diego's life

Hello! If you wanna know me, you really need to read the next text:



My full name is Diego Boris Castillo Rouliez. I'm 21 years old. I was born in Antofagasta, Chile. I lived there till 7 years old, then I moved to Santiago permanently. I studied in three differents educative institutions before university. The first one was "Colegio San José". There I cursed kindergarden to basic's first. Then I moved to Santiago and I entered to "Liceo Antártica Chilena" till basic's fourth. In that school I had some problems with a companion and the directive decided to send me out to another school called "Liceo Amanda Labarca". That's school is special for me, because there I had my best friends till now, my best memories and teachers. I got graduate in "Liceo Amanda Labarca". 

My family is compose by my mother, father and brother. My parents don't live together, so every weekend I have to visit my father to his house in Ñuñoa. He's a car mechanic and he have a really nice classic car: a Buick Skylark GS 1966. Since I remember my father had differents and beautiful classic american cars. He's now working in a basic school in Santiago doing auxiliar things like clean up the classrooms. He's deaf but that never was something bad for me, and for no one actually, but yes for him. I learned to draw from him, 'cause when I was a child he mades me car draws that I used to copy. He's name is Boris Castillo.
My mother is Rosa Rouliez. She's an ocupational therapist. She works in SENADIS since 2007. I live with her all my life and she's my most important supporter. She's really strong.   
My brother is Alonso Castillo. He's 18 years old. I love my brother. He is studying music composition in "Escuela Moderna de Música". He plays the drums holy f*cking pretty good!!! and knows to play the piano, bass and guitar. 
We used to have a cat called Blanqui, but she recently died with, or almost with 20 years old!



My hobbies are play the guitar (only Silvio Rodriguez's songs haha), read philosophical politics books, watch netflix's series and hang out with my girlfriend. Lately I haven't  known to diferentiate my hobbies (pasion) with my work and study. I think I love my carreer, my works and everything. 



Now I am a design student of Universidad de Chile. I militate in Juventudes Comunistas de Chile and I'm in the student center. I have a really special and beautiful and amazing girlfriend. She's the best! and pretty smart. 



My expects are graduate of graphic designer, do typography postgrades and study economy and political science; learn more languages, learn more songs, improve my illustrations and sketches, and a lot of more things. I hope to keep militating and improve myself in society perspectives to apply design.  


Comentarios

  1. wow, in all this years i´ve never imaginate all the things you said in this post, you have a very beautiful story, your family is amazing and your love to the things you do too, i´m very happy for you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares