Blog 3: my favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is my smartphone. To begin i want to tell you what is an smartphone: Is an intelligent phone, that means, it can do complex algorithm processes in a really short time, even more than two at the same time. And what do you can do with a phone that can do that? A looot of things! You can take beautiful pictures, edit them and share them; you can search for information, news, videos, apps, etc.
I got one in 2013 I think. I use it everyday, at least 2-3 hours each day. I like it because I can organice reunions, talk with my mother, chat with my girlfriend, listen music, watch series, search for car reference photos to do car renders, etc.
I think (and expectc haha) live without it. I grew up without a lot of technology and i can live without it. Tha would be really difficult! but not impossible.


Comentarios

  1. nice post, i think we want the same, to live without the cellphone's but today i recognize that is very usefull for communication and as you say, a lot of things.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's so funny that your phone is your favorite piece of technology, this is so obvious, but you have to see that without your phone you could not do many things like looking for the information immediately as when you have doubts and always have.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i use my cell phone everyday like you and i think we can live without him !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares