Blog 10 - Evaluation of my blogging experience

Hi everyone! Thanks come again to see what I have to show you. This time I’m gonna talk about my experience doing this blogs.

Well first of all, I want to start saying that regrettably we had some interruptions in the time line of work. So, my experience was good. I have never had some kind of class work like this. I think it stimulates first, the word searching: If I need to say something I had to search it on internet for example. Secondly help us to make a review of some things that we don’t used to do in a normal day, like think about our family, motivation, career, etc. 
My skills were improved! Like my redaction (they are not an 10/10 example of orthography, I’m not saying that) Don’t know what exactly improved. 
I would like to include, for the future, more kind of listenings blogs or works. Maybe now in English iv they’ll be. 
I would like to write about proyections for the future. Like what I’ll be doing in 20 years. Or about philosophic things, like what I think about controversial notices of today, feminist movement, international activity, etc. But also, write about personal things is a escape of the rutine.

Comentarios

Entradas populares