Post 2: My Favorite Concert or Vacation

Between those two topics (vacation or concert) I choose concert for far. The past year (2018) I could see one of my biggest and loved artist for me. He is Silvio Rodríguez, the iconic New Trova of all times, more than Pablo Milanés. Silvio Rodríguez usually comes to Chile to play concerts, actually a lots of concerts since the return of the democracy but, I have never had the possibility to go to see him. I knew him because of my mom. She is a Silvio´s lover too (but not more than me HAHA >:D). She knew him while she was studying Ocuppational Therapist in Universidad de Chile on 80’s, listening old casetes. Then, a lot of years after, I grew up listening my mom´s music and I remember the songs “Óleo de mujer con sombrero” and “Ángel para un final”.
When I learned to play the guitar I searched for those songs and I started to read them and its chords. Then I started singing and now I can play a loooot of silvio´s songs.
Silvio played on 2018 in Movistar Arena (October I think) and until now I keep the concert ticket.

Resultado de imagen para silvio rodriguez en chile 2018Resultado de imagen para silvio rodriguez en chile 2018

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares