Post 3: The most embarrasing moment I´m willing to admit.


I think it was when I was younger. Almost all of my embarrassing memories happened in my childhood. I´m actually still having and going through that kind of moments, but I feel it different than past moments. Well, it all started when I was 9 years old. I was on 3rd grade and my brother was in 1st grade. He and I were at the same school. It was on weekend and we went to my brother´s classroom. My brother´s class were going to have a “convivencia” on the entry week. We got into his classroom and we stole and ate all of the food haha. The next week, while I was on class, my brother´s teacher entered in my class and said what happened in front of all of my class partners. Then she took me to his class and she did it again. That was fucking embarrassing. At the end she forced me to stay in the 1st grade class all of the day, painting things and feeling like a baby boy. I have others moments but that was a big one.

Comentarios

Entradas populares